9 February 2010

Sunny mornings

When sun shines in the morning I feel regenerated, empowered. Like the sun fills all my batteries. 
Look outside your window or better open it. Smell the fresh air even if you're in a block of buildings at the center of Athens. You'll find some among the car gases. Life is short my darlings;  the secret is to find happiness in small things, even when you believe that everything has collapsed something good will come up. Collapse is a starting point of a new era. Smile, think positive. Others need your smile as much as you do. 


I'm grateful because I have:

  • him
  • loving connected family
  • good friends
  • a nice job
  • teaching
  • communication with kids through teaching
  • pilates and yoga lessons
  • interest in reading and becoming better
  • love for life
  • need to make the people I love happy
  • instict
  • new discoveries every day
  • my blog
  • eyes to see, legs to walk and strength to live
even health problems and problems at work remind me how strong I can be and that I'm alive, thank God.


So tell me why are you grateful for????



No comments:

Post a Comment