15 March 2010

Happy Monday

It's a melancholic Monday morning, I'm at work, having a lot to do, but more in my head, as always. I'll start by planning the whole week. It's exciting when you have something to expect. A meeting, a movie, someone. So these are my plans of the week:

  • spend an evening with Helen; have dinner and watch the movie "Remember me"
  • study German
  • do yoga
  • make an appointment to do some medical tests 
  • make an appointment to paint my hair
  • go to the "Roof train theatre" with the other Helene. 
  • pay my travel tickets
  • organise my teaching notes
  • meet friends I haven't seen for too long
  • call friends I haven't talked for long
  • call my teacher 
  • make some photos
  • write diary
  • keep blogging
what are your plans of the week my darlings?
love youhhhhhhhhhhhhh
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment