12 October 2010

where do we go from here??

good morning my darlings... it is still raining outside, two days of constant rain. it's like rain washes buildings and roads. it smells wonderful outside. i watched a couple kissing earlier and it was so romantic. they didn't care what was next to them. They were in their own world, that was a bless. It's been a long long time since I was kissed on the road, not caring about what was around, when I had butterflies in my stomach. I wish I felt butterflies in stomach again. Blood coming up, legs trembling... excitement. That's living love.
Now what??
Routine, meaningless kisses on the door....turning at the other side of the bed. But.. safety, life being a habit... you have someone to wait for you. Settlement ..... well I do resent settlement but do I have the guts to blow habit ?
Decisions I hate.....
so tell me would you fire up and abandon the safety net?
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment