17 November 2010

good night

hi, have a good night,  I had two hours pilates class and all stress faded away. I stretched a lot. I had a very bad day at work, so the only thing that could rescue me was pilates training. I couldn't talk, I didn't want to meet anyone. I canceled a german class I had, spent some time with sisi and went to the gym. Duckie wasn't in the mood to see me and that hurt. Tomorrow I'm leaving on a business trip, it is a great opportunity not to avoid the office. In fact the trip was part of the reason  I had a fight at work. Anyway two things annoy others at work: productivity, generosity and development. If you have any of that, in a great percentage you cause problems to those who hate their work and believe that you should tolerate their bad behaviour, maniapulation and delay.
that is history now.  I'm soo tired. I'll post pictures of the party as soon as possible.
have a great night.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment