12 November 2010

fill in friday

Filling the blanks for "fill in the blank Friday" of the lovely blog of : http://thelittlethingswedo.blogspot.com/

1.   The most spontaneous thing I've ever done was    that  I declared my love to someone I thought he hadn't even noticed my existance. 

2.  The best gift I've ever received was    a  huge bouquet of red roses 

3.  A time that I was truly and genuinely surprised was     when  I was called to participate on a european conference.

4.  I can't leave the house without        my cell phone my agenda and my make- up.

5.  My favorite day of the week is      Saturday    because      i can do everything, sleep much, exercise, clean the house, go out, watch a movie, read, or absolutely nothing.

6.  Something that can always make me laugh is     comedies. 

7.  My perfect day would include       sleeping in 'til 8,  practising yoga afterwards, read magazines with coffee, going shopping and spending the rest of the day with Duckie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment