14 April 2011

my new yoga discovery. Check it out. it has amazing yoga poses. i had a busy evening tonight. i went out to the mall Athens with Helen. I didn't have much appetite for training. My trainer has health problems, stomach issues. That worries me and totally spoils my mood for training. I don't know when he's able to train with my class again. I keep my fingers crossed. I want to believe deep inside though that he lies, he is just tired and we wants to skips classes. 
i need some sleep. i have to go to bed. 
minute of the day: when my ex manager called me to thank me for my help to her presentation. She recognizes my work and that gave me power to keep on because i admire her.  
decision of the day: send money to UNICEF again.
smile babes. have sweet dreams
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment