6 May 2011

Filling the blank Friday of Lauren


1.   What I love most about my home is  mmm, there are many spots: the window of my kitchen, where I can stare at my little garden on the balcony, my extra bedroom, where i've placed my bookcase. it'a a place where i read, practise yoga and isolate from the outside world.

2.  I'm excited because,  i've learned to dance zumba, i plan a trip to Berlin next week and i'm making notes on writing a book refarding how to write a composition in german for kids and elderly. 

3.  My preferred method for blowing  off steam when I'm frustrated is, well it depends, there are times when i hear music loud and dance or just lying down staring at the ceiling or meditate or run or simply cry. Most of the times i go out for a walk, or do aerobics if i can. 

4.  Currently I am craving  chocolate or vanilla cream, my bed, cocooning! Oh God i need vacation.

5.  The thing I love most about my mom is  her patience, her inner power to handle  situations and her cooking of course.

6.  If I was going to write a book about my life, the title would be   "Struggling for happiness". Because all my life i remember myself struggling to feel good and make others happy.

7.  If I were to eat one thing for the rest of eternity it would be  milk in many ways, yogurt, cheese, chocolates or just milk

No comments:

Post a Comment