1. What I love most about my home is mmm, there are many spots: the window of my kitchen, where I can stare at my little garden on the balcony, my extra bedroom, where i've placed my bookcase. it'a a place where i read, practise yoga and isolate from the outside world.
2. I'm excited because, i've learned to dance zumba, i plan a trip to Berlin next week and i'm making notes on writing a book refarding how to write a composition in german for kids and elderly.
3. My preferred method for blowing off steam when I'm frustrated is, well it depends, there are times when i hear music loud and dance or just lying down staring at the ceiling or meditate or run or simply cry. Most of the times i go out for a walk, or do aerobics if i can.
4. Currently I am craving chocolate or vanilla cream, my bed, cocooning! Oh God i need vacation.
5. The thing I love most about my mom is her patience, her inner power to handle situations and her cooking of course.
6. If I was going to write a book about my life, the title would be "Struggling for happiness". Because all my life i remember myself struggling to feel good and make others happy.
7. If I were to eat one thing for the rest of eternity it would be milk in many ways, yogurt, cheese, chocolates or just milk.