24 June 2011

Filling the blank Friday of Lauren


1.   The last thing I ate was       one small croissant 
2.  The next thing I'd like to eat is    chinese for lunch.

3.  The best things    are priceless, like love and hugs and kisses and smiles.

4.  Something that makes me supremely and utterly happy is   meeting close friends, eating chinese or milk with cornflakes, babies smiling at me, teaching yoga, studying german, practising pilates, shopping.

5.  Sports are     fun and mental relaxation and health,stress release  .

6.  I miss  talking long hours to Duckie on the phone, seeing my cousin Vic, who lives far away, my grandparents, who are dead, running 4 km without feeling exhaustion.

7.  Right now I am  bored, it has 35 degrees and i have to work

2 comments:

  1. I'm craving chinese food too! Hoping to get some w/ wine tonight to end off the work week. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. why does all food talk make me hungry?

    xo monica

    ps. love your blog

    ReplyDelete