3 June 2011

Filling the blank Friday of Lauren


1.   I love      yoga  because      it makes me feel a whole new different person

2.  A time that mama knew best was    when she told me (twice in my life) that i had a crash on wrong guys, i would have spared the pain and annoying situations if i had listened to her.

3.  My first kiss went a little like this     ...bliaaaahhh. Seriously. I was too old, meaning 21, he was a collegemate, he was taller (i couldn't reach him, lifting up my feet)and he was a very bad kisser. i don't want to remember it .

4.  My celebrity crush is   Joshua Jackson. No comments.

5.  My splurge of choice is     clothes and books and shoes. I love shopping .

6.  My biggest accomplishment is    my teaching. I love when i see my students learn German, write and speak correctly.

7.  My dance jam of choice is   "I've had the time of my life" it brings back so many  memories

1 comment:

  1. I really would love to try yoga! I've tried a little at home, but I think attending a class would be awesome! Need to do that soon!

    ReplyDelete