27 March 2012

hi pumpkins... how are you doing today? have a happy week!!! i didn't post anything yesterday, because i was swamped by work.. i stayed extra hours and i miss school. i had a construction budget to finish and the numbers weren't closing... the funny think is that i'm working without knowing what happens next week. All these may be useless.. .My tenonditis is killing me.. .although i'm exercising, constant writing fu..&*$#s my hand....Yesterday wasn't my day.. it was exhausting, frustrating, full of yelling and misunderstandings and irony... i need a vacation, a break from that kind of work... i need being at school... i never thought i'd say that.
I was looking at the kids, who were practising ballet as i was excercising yesterday evening at the gym... and i was thinking, kids should only be happy and calm.. -adults should be punished if not providing them love and security..-Kids run from one class to the other, why?? Adults run from one obligation to the other, why?? Do a step back and rethink of your pace.. Slow down... enjoy the sorroundings of your life... Break routine.. change habits...
make people happy, make kids happy... I'm a teacher and i came to realise that i have to change the way i'm teaching. Sometimes i'm boring and i torture my lovelies trying to make them learn... i should be a good fairy and i become a bad  witch...Being back at school made me meet new teachers and come across new teaching methods.. i met people that admire.. who are doing a great job... these are my role models.
i read this morning something that Lefteris Vogiatsis, -a great theatre director- said that  made me thinking.. "when you decide to be good, then you cannot give less (όταν αποφασίσεις να είσαι καλός, δε μπορείς να κάνεις ύστερα εκπτώσεις)". 
i know... i'm rambling...
well, have a nice day.. the weather is chilly today but it still smells spring...
love you.xoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment