4 May 2012

nice girl against business woman

you'll love this pumpkins...
I’m soo exhausted.. but I’m feeling  fine. I still cannot believe that I’m talking to my German Professor without stress… if someone had told me that many months before I’d say “you’re kidding me”... i have too much to study... but i'm in love with my studies and my teachers... thank God i have no problem at work lately...
tomorrow i have teaching, i may practise yoga in the morning, cleaning the house and studying.. i have to translate some texts and write a peace of literature inspired of a text that we were given in class. will see.. i'm so happy that i'll write literature...
i have to get back at my papers... pleasee be nice to yourself and kind to other people... 
elections are here; to be honest i don't sense any change coming...
it's the first time after 20 years that i'll follow my intuition and vote against what i was believing till recently... i'll vote for kindness, dignity and human values....
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment