6 June 2012

hi pumpkins... i have vanished again because of the exams.... i study endlessly (..kidding,,,). today i was writing exams on European literature theory... A hundred pages.. i think it went well. I'm transforming to a dork but i like it.. i'm giving language exams and book analysis of four books next week. A hot weekend is ahead... My friend and teacher Efi has a presentation on education this weekend too. I'll attend it. Thank God the house is clean and i'm cancelling all teaching lessons in order to study. What else? Duckie and I have now a stable relationship and i feel great about it. Here.. always... for better and worse... It's like an angel-bodyguard, who keeps me safe...
i love this movie... i'll watch it soon for one more time...
i wish you a very best time... many many happy moments....
i'll meet friends and practise pilates for the evening.
many many hugs and kisses...
smile and life will smile back at you...

No comments:

Post a Comment