11 October 2012

hi guys. i know i have vanished for good, but i had the exams. i'm giving the last one tomorrow. Thank God all did well and i'm very proud of myself. I'm exhausted. i cannot study anymore but i'll give my last shot tomorrow. It was great because i stayed home, cooked, did housework, practised yoga/pilates and read a lot. Next week i'm returning at the office. I haven't missed my job and that tells me that i may need a change of scenery. Today i spoke with my pilates teacher on the phone and that made me really happy cause i miss him much. I try to expand my teaching techniques. i started with german i'll expand it on training. i'm also thinking of cutting my hair again. i need some change. 
below you'll find an article on victory. It's wise, give it a glance...
love you....

No comments:

Post a Comment