20 December 2012

Holiday gifts and other advice...


i admit it, the idea of the end of the world,  got me horrified and filled me with anxiety.. What if ?? even one in a million... i read much, scared much, laughed much.... i decided to get back the control of myself and remember the magic word: F A I T H, in God, in me. I don't want to believe it. I sense there is much more to live and give.. But if it is i'll pray and just live it at any cost... I don't know what it's coming  (never did, who does??) but i have two guns loaded: COURAGE AND FAITH . i'll be present to what's coming , i'm ready ... One thing is for sure.. The earth gets in a new era, this is a new birthday... The Light will be stronger and the hearts will be warmer.. 
Let me tell you one thing more. Isn't it paranoia that God will destroy world, two days before His birthday?? It's like participating in a black homour movie.. 
So, let's forget all these and concentrate on Christmas....

the best gifts you can give
holiday gift guide

When you're feeling highly energetic, channeling that vibrancy into positive action can help you make the most of it. It's easy to let a period of high energy pass us by because of the myriad of responsibilities we face each day. However, by using your energy wisely, you can accomplish much more than if you simply let it move through you undirected. With only minor planning, you can channel your energy into personal or professional projects. A task that once seemed unconquerable may now be quite easy to accomplish when you are experiencing a period of heightened energy. By focusing your energy, you should be able to tackle creative projects or mentally challenging duties. Channel your energy today, and there will be little that is beyond your reach.  (from: Daily OM)
I'm planning to buy Christmas presents and bake cookies for the next days.. 



i wish you the very best for the coming Christmas and the new year!! 


2 comments: