12 September 2013

Guten Morgen.. pumpkins.. what have you been up to? i still study long hours and practise yoga and pilates. Practising yoga almost every day made me a whole different person. i sense the change. A weekend full of German literature and teaching is coming, conferences, exhibitions.. My friend Amelie is leaving for Trier, Germany for studies.. I'm so proud of her, a bit jealous, i admit and melancholic because i'll miss her. So we're also having a going away party. I'll post many photos and memories.. 



studying with Arte



Amelie studying

i watched " the iceman" lately.  It was a very good movie. The trailer is below. 


 the day includes : the office, lunch with friends, pilates and studying of course. Oh my..duty calls.. got to go... love you...

No comments:

Post a Comment