13 April 2010

happy tuesday

well my darlings, I've missed not blogging the last days but I had a lot to do. Yesterday I returned to my daily routine (work and training) after that I had to clean the house and start studying German again (at last!!!) so there was no spare time left. So I blog first thing in the morning today. Since quite some time I had stopped reading newspapers and listening the news. There is no news "crisis, crisis, crisis" I've had it with that word!!I can't stand other scenarios of financial catastrophe. Why can't we only say; "thank God, we're alive and healthy" or "how can we remain in love??" I try to get in touch daily with people I care . Of course i also have to deal with people that get on my nerves. But, patience my dear!! It's difficult most of the times tough. 
Keep on walking....
make dreams
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment