16 November 2010

big mouth - angly words

well, i'm frustrated. I try to focus on yoga techniques and don't yell to the lady beside me at the office. I hate to critisize people, I mostly don't, but this time I've had it. She insists that she's not a racist but she wants all people who are different than her (nationality, colour, social status, even those who are more happy) to burn in hell. I tried to put some sense on her, but it's impossible. Eventually I realise that she has problem with all people not those of different nationality. Although she keeps on babling about how they will make others disappear. I wanted to yell at her "Come to your senses woman and you support that you are a christian. Your mental inability and lack of love will harm you, not other people".  God, Buddah, whatever we call HIM, teaches us that we are all equal. Harmony and peace bring happiness. In HIS charity there are no colours. I pity her, she is just a very weak person. 
This thought reduces my anger. My grandpa taught me to be fair and loving to people. Eventually you get back what you give.  Don't forget that. 
have a peaceful evening. I'll practise pilates and visit my cousin , who is having birthday today. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TSUTSI. i'll post some photos tomorrow.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment