15 November 2010

a little smell of Paris

while I was in Florence my friend and colleague Maria was in Paris. She sent some pictures which I'll  post immediately. She is an amazing photographer, an artist really. Thank you Maria. I wish you made a blog of your own soon.
uhmmmm, the server is blocking the photos and I cannot post them right now. So I'll write you what I learned today. I realised that anger is a feeling that causes only problems. You have to accept it and deal with it with deep breathing. Try to stay calm and don't make decisions in any case as well as control yourself as much as you can. Yelling cannot resolve anything. It comforts instantly. 
Jealousy is a feeling that can come up any time, no matter how confident you may feel. All have moments of insecurity, i did today and I felt awful and I resented the fact that i had bad thoughts but I wanted the earth to open up and swallow my competitor, i'm having a period of ups and downs lately. I hate when insecurity arises. 
But then I smiled. 
Embrace every feeling good and bad and live with it, try to face it little by little. 
mmm let's try to post pictures again ..... that's it. Thank you again Mary, i wish you returned to Paris soon. We may go together some time. 
Tell me lovabies ,how do you deal with bad feelings? have you even been in Paris? come on, share your experiences with me.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment