18 April 2011

Filling the blank Friday of Lauren on Monday


1.   My favorite daily responsibility is,  , teaching german.it's like a psychotherapy for me.

2.  My least favorite daily responsibility is,  cooking. When I have to do it daily i dislike it.

3.  My favorite cuisine to eat when going out is  italian.  I like chinese but italian is passion.

4.  My favorite cuisine to prepare at home is   greek. There are some traditional recipes  i like to make like pies. 

5.  Andy Warhol said that everyone is famous for 15 minutes. My claim to fame is    i don't know. I don't care to be famous. I want to be loved, i want to be a good teacher. That is enough for me. 

6.  If I could have 3 wishes I would wish     health, love and peace around the world. It is a too usual wish  but too important for life!! 

7.  My biggest pet peeve is,  well, i'm copying Lauren's answer because i agree,   "   ...oh gosh...just one? My friend Jamie likes to tease me that my general disposition is annoyed - haha!. I would say people who merge slowly or who chit chat in line with the checker at the grocery store or the bank. I've got places to go people!"    

No comments:

Post a Comment