8 August 2011

filling the blank friday.. better late than never



1.   My go to outfit for a dress-up occasion like a wedding is  a quite long white dress, or a pair of trousers with a blouse or shirt.

2.  This week has been    busy! it was a mad week till the moment i left for vacation. I did some extra hours at work. i still cannot sleep properly. i'm having dreams that i'm working .

3.  When it's dinnertime and I'm feeling lazy I'll usually eat     a bowl of cereal with milk or a yogurt.

4.  My favorite pair of shoes is a "Nine West" pair of sandals and my "Nine West" pair of boots.  

5.  A random item that I own that is completely unnecessary, but that I could never part with is     my sticker collection, i keep in since i was younger .

6.  My favorite person is   i have many. among them are my sister, my close friend Sophie and Duckie of course.

7.  If I were going to write my own blank it would say  about random thoughts every day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment