22 August 2011

Filling the blank Friday of Lauren


Better late than never:


1.   My idea of pure perfection would be   smiling people, light and love everywhere .

2.    Smiling       makes the world go 'round.

3.  If it weren't for    german and yoga    I'd   never discover i love teaching .

4.  Bloggers are   a lovely group of people who are so creative and encouraging and sweet. Some of my favorite people are bloggers  (i copy that from Laura).

5.  If I had   a million euros    I'd buy you   a house with garden, a pet, many many books, CDs andDVDs to watch movies and listen to music. Life has no meaning without love, books and music.

6.  I'm glad it's Friday because     i need to rest a bit and clean the house on weekend!    


7.  Something I'm excited about is   autumn is coming, i'll start training at the gym and teaching again.

No comments:

Post a Comment