1 August 2011



Never late than never: 

fill in the blank friday.


1.   My favorite color is  / there are many like orange, green, black, but my addiction is blue .

2.  My travel destination of choice is    the sea, i love travelling to islands, that are small without noise and crowd in order to find relaxation.

3.  My favorite  food is cheese. many different kind of cheese accompanied with white wine .

4.  My happy place is   my sofa in the living room. It's kind of my bed, my office, where i watch TV, read, sleep, relax, invite friends to sit and talk, talk on the phone.....

5.  My favorite saying is  "enjoy happy moments", we need them so much .

6.  My dirty little secret is  i hate designing electrical installations, i love installations, when it comes to draw, i can't stand it.

7.  Something friends might say about me is that I  am stuborn but a fighter and always there for the people i love.  Lately i complain a lot, but i promised to stop doing that.

No comments:

Post a Comment