5 November 2012


Good morning pumpkins.. have a nice week. The weather in Athens is a bit chilly and dull. I wanted to stay home, light a fire and read literature under the blankets, but i can't. I have to work for living. Bad news, bad decisions and reductions suck! But they won't knock us down. We have each other and where care and humanity survive, people survive. I have so much to do today. Work,  read, practise pilates, buy new books for the faculty because i have to pay for my books from now. i got free books for the first degree, why should they give me free books for the second one? That is how the government support citizen's lifelong learning. 
Got to go for now... Duty calls. xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Great picture! Have a nice week my friend :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU!!! HAPPY WEEK TO YOU MY FRIEND. fULL OF INSPIRATION AND LOVE...

      Delete