23 April 2013

good morning lovelies.. i feel weird today. i feel like i'm stuck, like i cannot move. I decided for once in my life to wait. to live the present and see what happens. to give in and not act. To be once in my life against my character, which is active and impatient. But i try really really hard because that is too hard for me. I never wanted let anyone else decide about me. I wanted to have the whole control of the situations.. you know what the funny thing is? you can never have the total control of a situation.. you think you have money and you're robbed. you think you love someone and you fall in love with someone else. you think you're loved and you got abandoned or betrayed.. i keep following words in mind..

“To action alone you have a right, never to its fruits. Let not the fruits of action be your motive.” (Bhagavad-Gita)

i don't say we should stay passive, naaahhh.. just wait, enjoy today.. enjoy each situation... live.. the joy and the pain. you'll get wiser, complete..
favourite songs:



i know i'm sad, but i'll get over it.. it's just moments...
other advices...
how to make anyone what you wantmake your skin glow
love you, no matter what.... xoxo

1 comment:

  1. You're right my friend...we never really have total control of a situation.

    ReplyDelete