9 May 2013

Good morning pumpkins.. "Soldier of fortune" always makes me think of my life, the years that pass by. Today i feel lucky and grateful. For all the love i have received, for all the people i have met. for all the things i have accomplished. For realising what i wann do with my life... Life and karma play strange games and i may need to change job soon. I'll take it as a challenge. i'm neither the first or the last facing unemployment stuggles. will see. I'm not giving up hope for something better, everything happens for a reason anyway... i have started studying and body training. It was good to return to my routine. Routine is not entirely bad. have the most amazing time ever... xoxo

the above is dedicated to all my great teachers, starting from the youngest one Greg. 

No comments:

Post a Comment