29 October 2013

hello gorgeous friends.. how are we feeling today?? I'm getting 40 today. Nevertheless i feel great. i feel like i'm reborn and i'm planning a party for the coming Saturday.. i have so much to plan. I had a great time the last days and i ended up drinking beers at my favourite bar Komix, talking with girlfriends about love problems.. A good friend and teacher of mine became a father today. i wish him every happiness and to the sweet little girl every blessing. i really wish she became a fairy. i feel like a fairy from time to time.. i sense that since we are born the same day, we will have a lot in common. 

so HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!! 

and i have to go now...i have a teaching lesson, then gym and then home birthday party with family.. i feel so lucky and grateful for my life.. I need to say that. xoxo..lov ya guys..

No comments:

Post a Comment