5 May 2016

day ramblings...

hello gorgeous readers, i hope you're all doing fine.. i run to catch up deadlines, as always... i'm preparing a speech for the university and i'm anxious and excited at the same time. All teachers will be at the audience and that makes me a bit nervous. But i'm rehearsing a lot and preparing as much as i can..two good friends of mine had moved out of Athens and that changed my life... It's a great turn i have to deal with after my divorce. I believe that everything will take its place soon. I keep my faith to that.. all changes that happened till now, starting with my job position were for a good reason, although some of them were painful.  Sudden rains after some hot days made me melancholic and i was thinking summer is here, but i was definetely wrong.. Today is a theatre day. I'm visiting  Karagatsis "Η μεγάλη χίμαιρα", cannot wait...
got to go now... love you...

No comments:

Post a Comment