19 April 2013

happy weekend

 hi lovabies...
I haven't taken an umbrella with me this morning and i got wet as i was returning from university to work. Since yesterday magical things happen that leave me stunning... what i have wished is coming.. i really cannot believe in my eyes that this is happening.. ok i'm talking about small stuff, like phone calls of care,  love text messages , random meetings and smiles, i don't talk about money and fame. But who needs them when he/she has love? The most important things in life aren't things.. (a greek tv commercial which is wise and true).
This weekend i'm attending a conference on teaching German, i'm planning going to the theatre and meet friends. I need to study too.. i'm left behind with the material of the university. 
I want to introduce you a new blogger friend of mine, here you can read her posts. I like her enthusiasm and her passion.. she is definetely going to be a writer. Her temperament reminds me of Lily Zografou (sorry i can't find an english source for her). 
I wish you a HAPPY HAPPY WEEKEND AND I'M SENDING YOU LOTS OF KISSES.. 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment